NCLEX PN Mastery app is a user-friendly study tool with practice questions from previous exams. In addition, this app has simplified terminology so you can learn on the go and track your progress as you prepare for the NCLEX PN. With content created by nursing educators and professors who understand the struggle and pressure of nursing students like you.
1,600+ NCLEX-style questions and explanations
• 30% of the Questions are Select All That Apply (SATA)
• Audio Practice Questions
• Pharmacology questions
• Unique tagging system to enhance learning
• Custom quizzes to help test your knowledge
• Detailed test-taking and study strategies
This popular, easy-to-use guide delivers the practical, clinically oriented content you need to provide safe and effective health care in hospital and home settings. It is perfect for preparing for NCLEX-PN Exam.
- Procedures Tab presents the expected skills, procedures and equipment, required to perform routine nursing tasks.
- Assess Tab provides comprehensive, system-specific information, including the skills, procedures, and tools necessary to assess an adult patient.
- Disease/Patient Education Tab covers the most common diseases and disorders, homecare, safe medication administration practices, safety, and expected patient education issues.
- Med-Surg & Emergency Tab presents 20 of the most commonly encountered symptoms and scenarios.
- Tools Tab includes a Spanish translator with phonetic pronunciations.
Free to all users, Epocrates CME offers educational articles, videos, podcasts, and more, organized based on your selected specialty. This app is full of clinical decision support tools, from snackable on-the-go content to on-the-go learning. You can earn even continuing medical education credits.
- Get drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs. Quickly find adult and pediatric dosing information, adverse reactions, drug interactions, contraindications, and pharmacology.
- Identify a pill based on its imprint code or physical characteristics, including shape, color, and scoring. View a list of possible matches with images and links to the Epocrates drug information for that product.
- Access COVID-19 breaking news and resources in the app through the new COVID-19 Resource tile or the Epocrates online portal.
Nursing Dictionary by Farlex
This app is targeted nursing students and practicing nurses. The app is free and provides instant access to more than 56,000 medical terms and 9,000+ images from multiple medical dictionaries trusted by healthcare professionals.
This app includes clear, in-depth medical definitions from across multiple disciplines, including entries on the five-step nursing process, nursing intervention, nursing specializations, patient monitoring, anatomy, diseases, treatments, tests and procedures, medical research topics, and much more.
MDCalc is the most broadly used medical reference for clinical decision tools and content used by millions of medical professionals globally, including more than 65% of US physicians, every month.
This app will support clinical decision-making at the bedside. Since 2005, MDCalc has been the leading medical reference for the most relevant, up-to-date and widely-used clinical calculators that help evidence-based patient care.